Display Applications Engineering at Eyesafe is an exciting career opportunity to bring Eyesafe’s chemical and material technology to global display industry. Application Engineering will work in tandem with Eyesafe product development team and work very closely with customers of display industry to apply differentiated technology to enhance customer value. Application engineering will perform various tests, sampling and analysis of displays, components and OEM products to maximize Eyesafe’s low blue light solution.
• Develop Eyesafe technology integration project with display manufacturers and/or companies in the supply chain.
• Develop IP/Brand license business with display manufacturers and/or with OEMs.
• Provide technical assistance for customers to enable them to adopt Eyesafe technology.
• Analyze technology trend and industry to find out new business opportunity.
• Represent and advocate customers’ value to Eyesafe to make our technology relevant and competitive.
• Set Eyesafe material sales plan and manage sales activities.
• Align and work with Eyesafe product development team to identify and provide best solution for customers.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in display design and/or manufacturing
• Display design and/or optical Engineering
• Experience in technical sales and project management
• Curiosity, passion, and team player
• Command of verbal and written English
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position requires technological expertise and great social skills and regularly requires frequent traveling and weekend work.
US, South Korea, Taiwan, and China
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eyesafe provides industry-leading solutions to reduce high-energy blue light, helping to re-design the consumer electronics industry toward better human health. Eyesafe technology and standards were developed by a world-class team of eye doctors, engineers, and scientists, with decades of experience in electronics, display materials, and light management. https://eyesafe.com