EVP, Screen Filtration Accessories
The topic of screen time and exposure to blue light continues to increase in public awareness and among leaders in consumer electronics, employers, healthcare providers, insurance organizations, and regulatory groups. Eyesafe has developed a leadership position in the topic of screen time and blue light safety solutions, and as head of Eyesafe Blue Light Screen Filters, the EVP will work with the Eyesafe team and partners to further the mission of safer and healthier product solutions for the world’s device users.
As a visionary, sales-driven executive, the EVP will lead Eyesafe’s global entry into distribution of our proprietary Eyesafe products that filter high-energy visible (HEV) blue light; and have the responsibility to develop and implement a growth strategy for the global business. As a member of the senior leadership team, he/she will roll out and implement a plan to collaborate, develop, and expand Eyesafe’s strategic partners while actively engaging in high value revenue opportunities.
1. Screen Filtration Accessory Solutions
• Develop and roll-out a business plan and a strategic growth plan.
• Define and implement strategies to increase global market share.
• Market observation and analysis to develop risk maps and growth opportunities.
• Close alignment, communication, and collaboration with the executive leadership team to develop and implement risk management controls, contingency plans, and changes to strategy.
• Provide strategic recommendations to the CEO, COO, and CFO.
• Responsibility for financial results (revenue, profit, and growth).
• Create and manage budgets while continuously improving financial performance.
• Manage the processes for sales forecasting, planning, and reporting.
• Instill and monitor financial KPIs while monitoring and measuring achievement against profit and growth strategies.
• Analyze and review accounting and financial data.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
• Hire, lead, motivate and develop the sales team; establish a proactive sales culture, and transform the customer dialogue.
• Develop and roll-out the sales strategy across all geographies and business segments.
• Strong personal involvement in key customer contacts and sales at senior executive / C-level to support the development of channel partners and winning of large deals.
• Devise and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase market share.
• Instill a sales process and operating rhythm that ensure growth and forecast accuracy.
• Develop and instill sales processes, methodologies, tools, infrastructure, and metrics that ensure growth and forecast accuracy while executing on long-term sales plans.
• Develop quotas, tracking mechanisms, and analytics with the goal to build a metrics-driven and predictable revenue stream.
• Develop and implement marketing plan and sales strategies.
Customer Support Responsibilities
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
• Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are being met.
• Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
• Quickly take appropriate action to improve ongoing support based on client feedback; ensure customer and partner issues are resolved by Eyesafe in a timely manner.
2. Corporate Development
• Collaborate with Eyesafe leadership in development of roadmaps and strategic business plans to support growth and development.
• Forge strong relationships with both partners and customers to obtain regular assessments on Eyesafe’s performance, support, and standing in the market to ensure Eyesafe is exceeding client and market expectations.
• Develop strong domain knowledge and be able to identify and assess strategic business opportunities.
• Develop plans for resource support, and organizational planning including team, vendor, and partner network.
The EVP will have global sales experience and proven track record of leading and growing sales organizations in both start-up and large-scale enterprise organizations.
• 15+ years of experience, including at least 5 years of EVP or Chief Revenue Officer roles.
• Previous EVP or CRO responsibility in a high-growth company that had a successful IPO or strategic buyout.
• Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in Business preferred.
• Industry experience building distribution and other channel partnerships.
• Global sales experience in both owning and driving a $100M+ global revenue number as well as back-office sales operations.
• A high EQ and compelling leadership style that includes exceptional people management skills, program management, business, and technology.
• Strong work ethic, enthusiasm, and passion.
• Highly entrepreneurial, with a high level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win. Not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves.
• He/She will be a strong communicator and presenter with a strong executive presence. A self-confident, team-oriented individual with ethics and integrity.
Eyesafe provides industry-leading solutions to reduce high-energy blue light, helping to re-design the consumer electronics industry toward better human health. Eyesafe technology and standards were developed by a world-class team of eye doctors, engineers, and scientists, with decades of experience in electronics, display materials, and light management. https://eyesafe.com